Are you looking for reliable wedding venues in north Norfolk? You have landed on the right page that highlights some of the best wedding venues in Suffolk for your big day.
· A stunning 17th century barn ideal for both wedding and reception celebrations
· Accommodation of up to 34 people for over 3 days
Elms Barn is a private house that offers elegance, style and bespoke service to make your dream wedding a reality. It is designed with rural architecture and a beautiful Queen Anne House and a beautiful garden
Haughley Park Barn
· Bank Holiday Monday or Sunday hire is offered for somewhat shorter celebrations
· Wednesday and Saturday hire offers you plus your wedding party an exclusive venue use for more 3 days
· A stunning sight location in Suffolk with beautiful gardens ideal for wedding photos
· The Farm House can be used for self-catering needs for 2 nights and 5 huge bedrooms to relax
· Several dependable recommended suppliers in nearly every field to assist you with your wedding plans
Haughley Park Barn is located in the centre of Suffolk. It is a privately owned plus family-run property that is devoted t offering an epic wedding day that you will live to remember. Haughley Park offers an accommodation of a maximum of 100 guests, receptions of around 120 plus evening party number that can add up to 240 people, making it ideal for different wedding sizes.
· It hosts wedding breakfasts for a maximum of 140 formal dining and 200 buffet style
· The barn has 14 solely customised en-suite guest bedrooms plus 4 superbly decorated reception rooms and a private bar
· Exclusive and customised menu options
· The Long Bar has a dance floor, bar, stage, plus disco lights perfect for evening entertainment
Woodhall Manor offers special and romantic selection for dream wedding venue. It lies in 9 acres of landscaped rounds, near the Suffolk Heritage Coast. It has royal walled gardens, impressive dining rooms, and exciting banqueting suite. A Woodhall Manor wedding experience is simply romance and enchantment and privacy for you
· Grade II under Tudor barn hosting up to 200 guests for wedding breakfast
· Licensed for civil wedding ceremonies
· Rolling fields, spacious courtyard plus its own vineyard
· A variety of nearby accommodation
· Free WiFi connection and in-house sound system and PA
It is situated near Ispswich (Suffolk’s county town) and the A14 and A12 roads for easy access. Copdock Hall is encompassed by lush meadows, one of the current but historic venues in Suffolk. Built in 1570, it is the single standing all-brick tithe barn in East Anglia providing a stunning cathedral-type space for the wedding party to have fun on this special day. The Walsingham Room is meant for the bridal party during the day as the bridal preparation suite.